Youths can take tennis lessons LANCASTER -- The National Junior Tennis League will be offering tennis instruction for 8- to 17-year-olds from Monday to Aug.
What does NJTL stand for?
NJTL stands for National Junior Tennis League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NJTL in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits
- New Jersey Tap Ensemble
- New Jersey Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages/New Jersey Bilingual Educators (Carlstadt, NJ)
- Not Just Thinking Here
- New Jersey Transportation Heritage Center
- National Joint TERT (Telecommunicator Emergency Response Taskforce) Initiative (US)
- New Jersey Trust Initiative (politics)
- New Jersey Title Insurance Company (Parsippany, NJ)
- National Jury Trial Innovations Project
- Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property (Northwestern University School of Law; Chicago, IL)
- New Jersey Tooling & Manufacturing Association
- New Jersey Tenants Organization
- New Jersey Turnpike
- New Jobs Training Program (various locations)
- Novice Journalism Training Program (Sayara Media and Communication; Afghanistan)
- North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- New Jersey Transit Rail Operations
- New Jersey Trade Secret Registry
- New Jersey Trade Secret Registry Number (chemical manufacturing regulations)
- New Jumbulance Travel Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A portion of the proceeds from Arthur Ashe Kids' Day benefit the USA Tennis NJTL ( National Junior Tennis League ), which was established by Arthur Ashe, Charlie Pasarell and Sheridan Snyder in 1969.
As a volunteer for the USTA, he co-founded the National Junior Tennis League and was co-chair of the special committee that led to the formation of the USTA Player Development department.
Every item purchased through the auction will benefit charities like the World Health Organization's Match Point against Polio Campaign, the USA Tennis National Junior Tennis League and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.
Jeffery Sirimahachaikui of Northridge and Adriana Mendoza of Canoga Park teamed to win the 12-under mixed doubles gold medal at the National Junior Tennis League Championships on Thursday in El Monte.
McMahon, who can now hit a solid forehand, is one of 75 youngsters at the Chatsworth Recreation Center and one of about 6,000 participants this summer benefiting from the Southern California Tennis Association's National Junior Tennis League.
George Vosahlo, a 12-year-old from West Hills, won the boys' 12-under singles gold medal at the National Junior Tennis League finals in El Monte on Aug.
The contest is sponsored by the National Junior Tennis League.