MARLBORO - Ten students from the Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School recently travelled to North Carolina to attend the National Junior Classical League Convention.
What does NJCL stand for?
NJCL stands for National Junior Classical League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJCL
We have 1 other meaning of NJCL in our Acronym Attic
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Historical Society (Pasadena, CA)
- New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail (est. 1998)
- New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (University Hospital; Newark, NJ)
- New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education
- National Jesuit Committee on Investor Responsibility (New York)
- Nanjing College of Information Technology (China)
- New Jersey County Jail Wardens’ Association
- New Jersey Cares for Kids
- National Jewish Campus Life (United Israel Appeal Federations Canada; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- National Jewish Coalition for Literacy (Boston, MA; est. 1997)
- North Jersey Coast Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- National Juneteenth Christian Leadership Council
- National Joint Committee on Learning Disabilities
- New Jersey Clinical Laboratory Management Association (est. 1995)
- Nederlands Juristen Comité voor de Mensenrechten (Dutch)
- New Jersey Christian Ministries (North Plainfield, NJ)
- New Jersey Conference of Mayors (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Country Music Association (Hackensack, NJ)
- New Jersey College of Medicine and Dentistry
- New Jersey Center for Modern Psychoanalysis (Fair Lawn, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northboro student wins Classics honors Rahi Punjabi of Northboro, a ninth grade student at the Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School in Marlboro, won numerous honors recently at the 57th annual National Junior Classical League Convention in Fargo, N.
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Varsity crew, spring and fall, sophomore through senior years, tri-captain senior year; Christ the King CYC, four years; math team, Grades 9-12, tri-captain senior year; Worcester Varsity Swim Team, four years; National Honor Society, president, Grades 11-12; Literacy Club, freshman through junior years; Literacy Magazine; Latin Club, two years; Humanity Scholar's Collaborative, Grade 11; freshman class vice president; National Junior Classical League Latin Honor Society.