Registrar SC had issued letter to ECP in the light of the decisions taken in the meeting of National Judicial Policy Making Committee that ECP staffers and judicial officers were facing difficulties due to load shedding and inordinate delay is taking place in providing them access to Internet and other matters.
What does NJPMC stand for?
NJPMC stands for National Judicial Policy Making Committee (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Jersey Postal History
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association (Princeton, NJ)
- New Jersey Public Health Association
- New Jersey Poison Information and Education System
- New Jersey Public Interest Research Group
- Nordic Journal of Philosophical Logic
- New Jersey Products Liability Act
- New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association
- New Jersey Pest Management Association (Livingston, NJ)
- Navy Jet Propelled Missile Board (US Navy)
- New Jersey Prevention Network, Inc.
- New Jersey Philharmonic Orchestra
- New Jersey Planning Officials, Inc (Warren, NJ)
- New Jersey Poetry Out Loud
- New Jersey Policy Perspective
- New Jersey Pop Punk (music)
- New Jersey Press Photographers Association
- New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club
- New Jersey Public Policy Research Institute
- New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing a meeting of National Judicial Policy Making Committee (NJPMC) here at the Supreme Court Lahore Registry on Saturday, he said judges had established with their performance and conduct during the past five years that the law was equal for all and nobody was above the law.
He told a meeting of the National Judicial Policy Making Committee in the eastern city of Lahore that the ECP request would be considered by the country's Judicial Commission.
QUETTA, June 13 -- The National Judicial Policy Making Committee (NJPMC) has taken serious notice of the cases of missing persons that are pending in courts all over the country, especially in Balochistan.
ISLAMABAD -- The National Judicial Policy Making Committee (NJPMC)'s key meeting will be held on Saturday (today) at the Supreme Court Branch Registry, Lahore, under the chairmanship of Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Chief Justice of Pakistan/ Chairman, NJPMC.
The Executive Committee of the PBC headed by Burhan Moazzam Malik had also considered the situation arising out of the Directive of the National Judicial Policy Making Committee to the Subordinate Judiciary for disposal of old pending cases by 31-12-2012.
Addressing a meeting of the National Judicial Policy Making Committee, he said, "More responsibilities lie on the judiciary as the people have pinned hopes on the courts.
LAHORE -- National Judicial Policy Making Committee (NJPMC) has deferred the decision on holding elections under judiciary.