Yordanov has specialized in the University of Kentucky and the National Center for State Courts, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA; The National Judicial College of the USA, Reno, Nevada and Judicial Education Center, Arizona; the European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France; L'Ecole National de la Magistrature, Paris, France; Betwenn 2009 and 2010 he served as a criminal judge in Kosovo, as a participant in the European Union Rule of Law Mission (EULEX Kosovo) and for the indicated period he is on leave from the NIJ.
What does NJC stand for?
NJC stands for National Judicial College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJC
We have 36 other meanings of NJC in our Acronym Attic
- National Junior Bull Riders Association
- New Jersey Bird Records Committee
- New Jersey Business Resource Center
- New Jersey Blood Service
- New Jersey Business Systems (est. 1968; Robbinsville, NJ)
- New Jersey Bikini Team
- Nanyang Junior College (Singapore)
- National Jean Company (various locations)
- National Jewish Coalition
- National Joint Council (Canada)
- National Junior College (Singapore)
- Navy Job Classification Manual (US Navy)
- Navy Joining Center
- Neighborhood Justice Center
- Neighborhood Justice Clinic (East Bay Community Law Center; Berkeley, CA)
- Neuchâtel Junior College (Canadian High School in Switzerland)
- New Japan Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Nizhnevartovsk, Russia - Nizhnevartovsk (Airport Code)
- No Joe Challenge
- Nordic Journal of Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
His professional affiliations include Michigan Bar Association, Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan - Past President, Oakland County Bar Association, Salute to Justice Committee, Oakland County Association of Chiefs of Police, National District Attorneys Association, Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police, Michigan Sheriffs' Association, National Criminal Justice Association, National Judicial College, and Fight Crime: Invest in Kids.
Tratos is Chair Elect for the Board of Trustees of the National Judicial College and is the Chairman of the Board of Visitors for Lewis & Clark Law School, and Second Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees of Lewis & Clark College.
Paul, MN 55108 (612) 644-0323 (in MN and AK) (800) 225-6482 NJC: National Judicial College Judicial College Building University of Nevada Reno, NV 89557 NMTLA: New Mexico Trial Lawyers' Association P.
Anthony High School, on the AICPA Council and supporting the Long Beach Symphony, He also was a faculty member of the National Judicial College and the campaign treasurer for a California governor and a U.
Maintaining a stable and growing membership is important to the long-term viability of the organization and will allow us to continue to provide high-quality, comprehensive educational opportunities to ALJs through our affiliations with the National Judicial College and its high quality faculty around the country.
He is to attend a two-day Ethics for Judges seminar at the National Judicial College in Reno at his own expense beginning Oct.
He served on the board of the National Judicial College.