AFGE National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals Chairman Stan Painter discussed FSIS's proposal, which he said would decrease the number of federal inspectors in poultry plants while significantly increasing the rate that poultry for public consumption is inspected.
What does NJCFIL stand for?
NJCFIL stands for National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Cancer Education and Early Detection
- New Jersey Cooperative Education and Internship Association
- New Jersey Character Education Partnership (New Jersey Department of Education; public school support)
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program
- New Jersey Citizens for Environmental Research
- New Jersey Carpenters Funds
- New Jersey Change Form (Higher Education Student Assistance Authority)
- New Jersey Clean Fleets (environmental requirement program)
- New Jersey Conservation Foundation
- New Jerusalem Christian Fellowship (est. 1920; Somerset, MI)
- New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association
- New Jersey Council of Figure Skating Clubs
- New Jeddah Clinic Hospital (est. 1979; Saudi Arabia)
- New Jersey Council for the Humanities
- New Jersey Commission on Higher Education
- New Jersey Council for History Education (est. 1993; Long Valley, NJ)
- National Joint Committee on Health and Safety (United Auto Workers)
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Historical Society (Pasadena, CA)
- New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail (est. 1998)
- New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (University Hospital; Newark, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals, American Federation of Government Employees, the Cattlemen's Legal Defense Fund and others joined the two groups.
The National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals, the union representing inspectors, said the government's HACCP program too often lets the meat industry regulate itself and forces inspectors to sit on the sidelines.