It also includes the multi-racial Congress of the People, and the smaller National Joint Action Committee, the Tobago Organization of the People and the Movement for Social Justice.
What does NJAC stand for?
NJAC stands for National Joint Action Committee (Trinidad and Tobago political party)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJAC
We have 10 other meanings of NJAC in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Asian American Law Enforcement Officers Association (Old Bridge, NJ)
- New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences
- National Jewish Archive of Broadcasting (Jewish Museum; New York, NY)
- National Joint Adjustment Board (Sheet Metal Workers' International Association)
- National Junior Angus Board (cattle)
- North Jersey Area Band (New Jersey)
- Not Just Another Blog (blog)
- Not Just Another Black List
- Not Just Another Bogus List
- New Jersey Association for Biomedical Research
- National Joint Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- New Jersey Administrative Code
- New Jersey Arts Collective (Belleville, NJ)
- New Jersey Athletic Conference
- Not Just Another Con (science fiction convention)
- New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling
- New Jersey Arms Collectors Club
- New Jersey Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- New Jersey Association of Colleges and Employers
- New Jersey Association of Corvair Enthusiasts
Samples in periodicals archive:
This included ensuring the national joint action committee (JAC) got off the ground and getting local JACs up and running at DHBs--18 out of 21 have JACs.
The new coalition includes the multi-racial Congress of the People, and the smaller National Joint Action Committee, the Tobago Organization of the People and the Movement for Social Justice.