It should be noted that Denver already had a Jewish sanatorium; in 1899, acculturated Jews founded the Denver National Jewish Hospital for Consumptives (NJH).
What does NJH stand for?
NJH stands for National Jewish Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJH
We have 5 other meanings of NJH in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network
- New Jersey Ghost Research
- New Jersey Gasoline Retailers Association (Springfield, NJ)
- New Jersey Groundwater Recharge Spreadsheet (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- National Junior Golf Scoreboard
- New Jersey Geological Survey (est. 1835)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Jason Ground System
- New Jersey Grade School Wrestling League
- New Jersey Gay Teen Scene
- New Jersey Ground Water Association
- National Journal of Homeopathy
- New Jack Hippies (band)
- New Jersey Herald (newspaper)
- Niall James Horan (One Direction singer)
- Northshore Junior High (Bothell, WA)
- National Junior Horticultural Association
- New Jersey Highway Authority
- New Jersey Homeschool Association
- New Jersey Hospital Association
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He pointed out that research at National Jewish Hospital in Denver indicated that increases in pulmonary infections in the US in recent decades from so-called "non-tuberculosis" mycobacteria species, such as M.
Pace's team began studying shower heads after research at the National Jewish Hospital in Denver found that recent increases in pulmonary infections from so-called "non-tuberculosis" mycobacteria species like M.
McCahill has been honored for his humanitarian and philanthropic endeavors by the National Jewish Hospital, Albert Einstein College, Jewish National Fund, Lincoln Center and the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.
She also served on the board of the Women's Division of the National Jewish Hospital and on the adoption committee of the Jewish Family and Children's Service.
Moreover, says Michael Iseman, chief of the mycobacteriology disease service at the National Jewish Hospital in Denver, the problem is particularly acute in the prisons because of the relatively high rate of infection with the HIV virus.
Client successes have included First Data, Wells Fargo, Qwest, CH2MHill, National Jewish Hospital and Leprino.
He has previously been honored for his humanitarian and philanthropic endeavors by the National Jewish Hospital, Albert Einstein College, Jewish National Fund, Lincoln Center, and the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.