He led the National Jewish Democratic Council for 15 years.
What does NJDC stand for?
NJDC stands for National Jewish Democratic Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJDC
We have 1 other meaning of NJDC in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Jazz Dienst (Dutch: Dutch Jazz Service)
- New Jersey Devils
- National Juvenile Detention Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture
- New Jersey Development Authority
- New Jersey Dietetic Association
- New Jersey Division of Building and Construction (regulatory office)
- New Jersey Dirt Bike Recycling
- National Junior Disability Championship (est. 1984)
- National Juvenile Defender Center
- New Jersey District Council (Assemblies of God; Burlington, NJ)
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
- New Jersey Disaster Critical Incident Stress Response (disaster relief group)
- New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice
- New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Department of Education
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to The Jerusalem Post Israeli newspaper, the National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) hailed Obama's strong statement of support for Israel during his State of the Union address.
The National Jewish Democratic Council last week listed several objections it had to Hagel, including.
National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) President and CEO David Harris repeated the same line of thought saying that "Paul's suggestion is negligent, shortsighted, and just plain wrongC*.
Perhaps Palin honestly does not know what a blood libel is, or does not know of their horrific history -- that is perhaps the most charitable explanation we can arrive at," said David Harris, president of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
The National Jewish Democratic Council, which serves as liaison between Jewish groups and the Democratic Party, recently accused the Emergency Committee for Israel--of which I am the executive director--of "using Israel solely as a partisan wedge issue.
In an address before the National Jewish Democratic Council, Israel's ambassador to Washington, Michael Oren, commented on the matter.
No one could leave that meeting with any doubt about Obama's commitment to Israel," said Ira Forman, executive director of the National Jewish Democratic Council.