This was accompanied by the establishment of a national network agency -- known for many years as the National Jewish Community Relations Advisory Council (NJCRAC), now the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA), which included all the local agencies, eventually numbering well over a hundred, as well as thirteen national organizations.
What does NJCRAC stand for?
NJCRAC stands for National Jewish Community Relations Advisory Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NJCRAC in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Communications Officers Association
- New Jersey Conference of Mayors
- New Jersey Council on Special Transportation
- New Jersey Coastal Plain (drilling project)
- New Jersey Conservative Party (est. 1992)
- Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice (Medical and Dental Consultants Association of Nigeria)
- New Jersey Collegiate Press Association
- New Jersey Charter Public Schools Association (Trenton, NJ)
- Nigerian Journal of Chemical Research
- Nin Jiom Cold Remedy (herbal medicine)
- New Jersey Civil Rights Defense Committee
- North Jersey Community Research Initiative
- New Jersey Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau
- National Jewish Committee on Scouting
- National Joint Committee for Steel (India)
- New Jersey Chamber Singers (Red Bank, NJ)
- New Jersey Chiropractic Society (now Association of New Jersey Chiropractors)
- New Jersey Choral Society (Ridgewood, NJ)
- New Jerusalem Charter School (Tracy, CA)
- New Jersey Collegiate Substance Abuse Program (treatment center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; and vice chairman of the National Jewish Community Relations Advisory Council.
In addition, Wexler has served on the boards of the Jewish Education Service of North America, National Jewish Community Relations Advisory Council, HIAS, the Great Books Foundation and The National Center for the Hebrew Language.