Evidence from the National JTPA Study, Washington, DC: The Urban Institute Press.
What does NJS stand for?
NJS stands for National JTPA (Job Training Partnership Act) Study
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJS
We have 14 other meanings of NJS in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Racing News
- Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps
- National Junior Rowing Programme (Amateur Rowing Association; UK)
- National Junior Ranking System (tennis)
- New Jersey Relay Service (teletypewriter phone service)
- Nordic Journal of Religion and Society
- North Jersey Regional Science Fair (New Jersey)
- North Jersey Regional Transportation Model (North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority; Newark, NJ)
- New Jersey Romance Writers
- National Jet Systems (now Cobham Aviation Services Australia; charter airline)
- Naval Justice School
- New Jersey Solidarity (political group)
- New Judging System (aka International Skating Union Judging System and Code of Points)
- Nihon Jitensha Shinkokai (Japanese: Japan Bicycle Promotion Association)
- Nurmijärven Jalkapalloseura (Finland)
- National Joint Strategic Assessment
- National Junior Swine Association
- New Jersey Shellfisheries Association
- New Jersey Soccer Academy
- New Jersey Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national JTPA study: Title II-A impacts on earnings and employment at 18 months.
Figure 4 shows job gains and earnings differences in Tennessee's JOBSWORK program in comparison with California's JOBS program GAIN (Greater Avenues for Independence) and with a national JTPA study.