PNN The popular committee of The Bustan neighborhood in Silwan, along with the public communities, the National Islamic Movement, and the local organizations of Silwan invite the public to a protest vigil and press conference in the solidarity tent in the Bustan neighbourhood tomorrow, Thursday, September 13th, beginning at 11:00 AM.
What does NIM stand for?
NIM stands for National Islamic Movement (Afghanistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIM
We have 122 other meanings of NIM in our Acronym Attic
- National Impact Model
- National Implementation Measure (EU)
- National Infantryman Museum (Columbus, GA)
- National Information Market
- National Institute of Marriage (Missouri)
- National Institute of Medicine
- National Institute of Meteorology (Tunisia)
- National Institute of Migration (Mexico)
- National Instrumentation Methods
- National Intellectual Movement (India)
- Naval Inspector of Machinery (US Navy)
- Negative-Index Medium
- Nerve Integrity Monitoring (medical equipment)
- Net Interest Margin
- Net International Migration
- Netpresence Indivirtual Media (internet company)
- Netscape Instant Messenger
- Network Identity Management
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Network Installation Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burke's travels and interviews led him to the conclusion that "as national Islamic movements, moderate or violent, are crushed or fail, anger is channeled into the symbolic realm and into the international, cosmic, apocalyptic language of bin Laden and his associates.
The Alliance has representatives from the Islamic Group, National Islamic Movement, Unity Party, Islamic Union and Monitoring Council Group.