The Fund most recently opened the National Intrepid Center of Excellence to support the research, diagnosis, and treatment of military personnel and veterans suffering from traumatic brain injury (TBI).
What does NICoE stand for?
NICoE stands for National Intrepid Center of Excellence (Defense Centers of Excellence; Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nissan Infiniti Car Owners
- National Independent Coal Operators Association (est. 1960)
- National Indian Council on Aging
- National Insurance Company Officers' Association (India)
- National Interfaith Coalition on Aging
- Nationwide Insurance Company of America
- National Intelligence Coordinating Committee (Republic of South Africa)
- National Iranian Central Oilfields Company (Tehran, Iran)
- Nursing Information Consortium of Orange County (California)
- National Information Center for Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases
- Network Information Center On-Line
- Network Information Center On-Line Aid System
- Nearly Intelligent Computer Operated Language Examiner (chatterbot)
- Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe (EU)
- Naval Intelligence Command On-Line System
- National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria
- Northwest Interstate Coalition of Neighborhoods (San Antonio, TX)
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis
- Ninth International Conference on Permafrost (climate)
- Northwest Interlibrary Cooperative of Pennsylvania
Samples in periodicals archive:
NMC San Diego Other facilities include: Nine CONUS Naval Hospitals Seven OCONUS Naval Hospitals Eight CONUS Naval Health Clinics Two OCONUS Naval Health Clinics 119 Branch Medical Clinics Six CONUS Dental Clinics Two OCONUS Dental Clinics Six CONUS Research Commands Three OCONUS Research Commands Five DoD Health Care Schools Military Sealift Command Hospital ships: USNS Mercy (T-AH 19), homeport San Diego USNS Comfort (T-AH 20), homeport Baltimore Navy Medicine Resource: National Intrepid Center of Excellence The National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE), dedicated June 24, 2010, is an advanced facility dedicated to research, diagnosis and treatment of military personnel and veterans suffering from mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI) and psychological health issues.
Avaya Government Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Avaya, today announced the National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE) Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Center at National Naval Medical Center has deployed an end-to-end Unified Communications (UC) network that enables the communications needed in the care of veterans that have sustained brain injuries as a result of their service.
A dedication ceremony was recently held to commemorate the completion of the National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE), Bethesda, Md.
The Fund's most recent effort is the construction of the $65 million National Intrepid Center of Excellence.
In the past week, Fattah has visited the National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE) at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, and the Cullen Laboratory of Neural Engineering in Neurotrauma at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
One of the recent breakthroughs is the ground breaking for the National Intrepid Center of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury at NNMC.
August 5(th) Ceremony Celebrated Structural Completion of Facility That Will Treat Soldiers Suffering from Traumatic Brain Injuries WASHINGTON -- SmithGroup, a leading architecture and engineering firm and The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund (IFHF), a non-profit organization supporting the men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their families, celebrated the overall structural completion of the National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE), an advanced facility dedicated to research, diagnosis and treatment of military personnel and veterans suffering from traumatic brain injury (TBI).