12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) is recommending STUNT, the new sport format developed from cheerleading, as an emerging varsity women's sport to their Athletic Director membership.
What does NIAAA stand for?
NIAAA stands for National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAAA
We have 1 other meaning of NIAAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute on Aging and Reagan Institute
- National Indian Athletic Association
- National Industrial Advertisers Association
- National Institute of Accountants, Australia
- National Institute of Animal Agriculture
- Nevada Interscholastic Athletics Association
- Northern Independent Athletic Association (Columbus, OH)
- Northern Ireland Association of Aeromodellers
- National Indigenous Arts Advocacy Association, Inc.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (National Institutes of Health)
- Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Núcleo de Inteligência Artificial e Análise de Dados (Spanish)
- NAVSEA Inventory Audit and Assistance Program
- National Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (South Korea)
- National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- National Insurers Audit Bureau
- National Investment Advisory Board (Australia)
- Nose in a Book
- Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (Pakistan)
- Nucleo Investigativo Antincendio Boschivo (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association has a training and certification program that provides a number of competency areas for the professional preparation of future high school athletic administrators.
Yoncalla's Simons receives national honor Yoncalla athletic director Cheryl Simons has been recognized by the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association as a Certified Athletic Administrator.