Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today announced a series of reforms that do not require legislation including a plan to revitalize the EB-2 National Interest Waiver Program.
What does NIW stand for?
NIW stands for National Interest Waiver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIW
We have 20 other meanings of NIW in our Acronym Attic
- Nazarenes in Voluntary Service
- Non-Invasive Vaccination Onto the Skin
- Noninvasive Ventilatory Support
- Norfolk Independent Visitors Scheme (Norfolk Children's Services; UK)
- Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust (UK)
- National Institute of Vegetable and Tea Science (Mie, Japan)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Urgentiegeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Emergency Medicine)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Vredesvraagstukken (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Peace Issues)
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Institute of Webographers (real estate professionals)
- Naval Inshore Warfare
- Network Installation Wizard (Microsoft)
- Nieuw Israelietisch Weekblad (Dutch: New Israelite Weekly; Netherlands)
- Night In Weather
- Northern Ireland Water (UK)
- Namibian Information Workers' Association
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Ltd (New Zealand)
- National Internet Wrestling Association
- Naval Information Warfare Activity
- Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
will discuss immigration solutions for researchers and scientists, including EB1 Extraordinary Alien and EB2 National Interest Waiver categories.
A national interest waiver is considered the easiest to use, because all a president must do is say he issues the waiver in the national interest.