The United States supports several specialized units within the CNPA, including the Sensitive Investigative Unit (SIU), the Technical Investigative Unit (TIU), and the National Interdiction Unit (NIU).
What does NIU stand for?
NIU stands for National Interdiction Unit (Afghanistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIU
We have 28 other meanings of NIU in our Acronym Attic
- National Iranian Television
- Network for Instructional TV, Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Not In This Version
- National Institute of Technology Warangal (Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Nourished in the Word (Dawsonville, GA)
- Network Identity and Time Zone
- Network Informed Time Zone (time update software)
- Nacelle Interface Unit
- Nagoya Imperial University (now Nagoya University; Japan)
- National I-Lan University (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was the biggest drug bust in ANSF National Interdiction Unit history.
The recent completion of the Drug Enforcement Agency National Interdiction Unit facility in Kabul has given the Afghans the ability to detain and try criminals, including drug traffickers.