Eventually, the National Interagency Incident Management System (NIIMS) adopted the FIRESCOPE ICS concept.
What does NIIMS stand for?
NIIMS stands for National Interagency Incident Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIIMS
We have 2 other meanings of NIIMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Infrastructure Initiative
- NHS (National Health Service) Institute for Innovation and Improvement
- Noble International Investments, Inc. (various locations)
- National Industrial Information Infrastructure Protocols Consortium
- National Institute for Innovation Management (China)
- National Institute of Integrative Medicine (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Northern Ireland Interactive Multimedia Association
- Northern Ireland Integrated Learning Environment
- Northern Ireland Integrated Managed Learning Environment (Joint Information Systems Committee)
- National Indian Irrigation Management System (US DOI)
- National Item Identification Number
- NATO Item Identification Number
- Natural Immunity Information Network (New York, NY)
- Navy Integrated Information Network
- National Iranian Industries Organization
- New International Information Order
- Notify-Identify-Inspect-Observe (Tucson, AZ)
- Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery
- Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can also use the ICS model of the National Interagency Incident Management System (NIIMS-ICS) written and maintained by the National Interagency Fire Center in Boise, Idaho.
Modeled on National Interagency Incident Management Systems, Homeland One's customizable training modules are based on the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Domestic Preparedness (ODP) First Responder Training Guidelines and Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS) standards.