His other positions have included Chief of the Operational Net Assessment Cell for the US/ROK Combined Field Command, Chief of the Research & Analysis Division and Chief of the Training Division at the National Interagency Civil-Military Institute, and course developer and lecturer at the Naval Postgraduate School's Center for Civil-Military Relations.
What does NICI stand for?
NICI stands for National Interagency Civil-Military Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICI
We have 37 other meanings of NICI in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Northern Ireland Centre for Health Informatics (UK)
- National Infection Control and Health Protection Agency (UK)
- National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality (Cambridge, MA)
- National Information Center for Health Services Administration
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association
- National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel
- National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology
- NASA International Collection of Information
- National Information and Communications Infrastructure
- National Interagency Counterdrug Institute
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
- Northern Ireland Construction Industry Advisory Council
- National Iranian Copper Industries Company
- Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education
- Northern Ireland Centre for Information on Language Teaching
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The educational experience is further enriched for counterterrorism fellows, who participate in focused week long programs delivered by SNSEE's RDCTF partners from the Defense Institute for International Legal Studies (DIILS), the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU), and the National Interagency Civil-Military Institute (NICI).
After spending nearly 10 years in the nation's capital, Marous -- along with his wife of 19 years, Geraldine -- transplanted his native East Coast roots to California in 2001, where he first served as liaison officer to the National Interagency Civil-Military Institute and then played a vital role in creating and operating the western regional counterdrug training team, a joint operation with the Army National Guard.