In addition to contributing manpower to this endeavor, ATF will be contributing the resources of its National Tracing Center, National Integrated Ballistics Information Network (NIBIN), Crime Gun Analysis Branch, National Laboratory Centers, Firearms Technology Branch, and explosive detection canines.
What does NIBIN stand for?
NIBIN stands for National Integrated Ballistics Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (Faisalabad, Pakistan)
- National Institute of Bioscience and Human-Technology (Japan)
- North Idaho Behavioral Health (Kootenai Medical Center; Coeur D'Alene, ID)
- Not Indicated by History
- Northwest Institute for Bio-Health Informatics
- National Institute of Building Inspectors
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (National Institutes of Health)
- National Institute of Business and Industrial Chaplains
- Net Income Before Interest and Depreciation
- Net Income Before Interest Expense
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (est.2005; Japan)
- Net Income Before Interest and Taxes
- No Ideas but in Things (website)
- National Investment Bank of Jamaica
- North Island Brown Kiwi (New Zealand bird species)
- Naperville Invitational Basketball League (fantasy basketball league)
- National Industrial Basketball League
- Nepal Indosuez Bank Ltd. (est. 1986; Kathmandu, Nepal; now Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.)
- Nepal Investment Bank, Ltd. (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Non-Interest Bearing Liabilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The role of the developing National Integrated Ballistics Information Network in this process also was discussed, along with the project at NIST to develop reproducible standard bullets to verify the operation of the image analysis systems.