With Producer Database (PDB), National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), and background check integration, VUE Producer Onboarding eliminates additional third-party transaction costs while ensuring compliance.
What does NIPR stand for?
NIPR stands for National Insurance Producer Registry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIPR
We have 9 other meanings of NIPR in our Acronym Attic
- NASA Integrated Payroll/Personnel Systems
- Naval Intelligence Processing System Support Activity
- Nasal Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Nocturnal Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Number of Interest Payments per Year
- Naval Intelligence Professionals Quarterly (journal)
- National Index of Parish Registers (genealogy)
- National Industrial Plant Reserve
- National Institute of Polar Research (Japan)
- Naval Intelligence Products Register
- Net Inlet Pressure Required (pump)
- New Ideas in Pollution Regulation (publication)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations
- Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router
- Northeast Indiana Public Radio (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Northern Ireland Publications Resource (Belfast, Ireland)
- Not Including Primary Residence (market analysis)
- National Intellectual Property Researchers Association (Virginia)
- Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) board of directors elected Roger Sevigny as its president.
com / 800-228-7104 NATIONAL INSURANCE PRODUCER REGISTRY 212 www.
NCOIL and the NAIC are stepping up their cooperative efforts in promoting state based insurance regulation, supporting the Insurance Compact, the National Insurance Producer Registry and other measures.
6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) has announced that its online licensing products, the Producer Database (PDB) and the Gateway, will serve the surplus lines industry in meeting new licensing and renewal regulatory requirements, furthering NIPR's mission to enhance efficiencies as a licensing resource.
org / (800) 535-2601 NATIONAL INSURANCE PRODUCER REGISTRY (NIPR) 110 www.
The National Insurance Producer Registry, a non-profit arm, tracks ongoing licensing changes from state to state, often a daunting task for producers.
March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) recently processed its 100 millionth licensing transaction through its Gateway tool, the communication network that electronically links state insurance departments with the entities they regulate.