April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) is pleased to announce that Enservio (www.
What does NICB stand for?
NICB stands for National Insurance Crime Bureau
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICB
We have 2 other meanings of NICB in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility
- National Indoor Climbing Achievement Scheme (UK)
- Noorul Islam College of Arts and Science (India)
- Northern Ireland Community Addiction Service
- Northern Illinois Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Northern Illinois Center for Adaptive Technology
- Telefonía de Nicaragua (Spanish)
- Northern Ireland Credit Accumulation and Transfer System
- National Industrial Conference Board (est. 1916)
- National Institute for Cellular Biotechnology (Ireland)
- National Intelligence Collection Board
- Nebraska Independent Community Bankers
- Nepal Industrial and Commercial Bank
- Net Income on Clearing Balances
- National Instant Criminal Background Check
- National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Nothing Is Certain But Death and Taxes
- National Industries Company for Building Materials (Kuwait)
- Nagano International Culture College (Japan)
- NASA Illinois Commercialization Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US National Insurance Crime Bureau revealed the figure on Thursday.
Car thieves are known to roam the streets on holidays, when people are most inattentive, but it's on New Year's Day when they work the hardest, the National Insurance Crime Bureau said on Thursday.
If you suspect fraud, here is who you can notify: your local police; the National Insurance Crime Bureau at www.
March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Long known for its epic weather-related events, a report released today by the National Insurance Crime Bureau indicates that some Texas insurance fraud might also be prompted by weather.
Rouhel Feinstein, 55, and his wife, Marilyn Slome, were caught up in a 2001 investigation by Glendale police and the National Insurance Crime Bureau, and their home was raided in February of that year.
What possible justification can there be for funding and thus perpetuating the criminal conduct that keeps the National Insurance Crime Bureau in business?
If you suspect fraud, notify police and contact the National Insurance Crime Bureau at www.