About Washington National Insurance Company Washington National Insurance Company is a subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc.
What does NIC stand for?
NIC stands for National Insurance Company (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIC
We have 324 other meanings of NIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Immigration Conference (National Industrial Conference Board)
- National Incident Commander (US DHS)
- National Industrial Classification (India)
- National Informatics Centre (Department of Information Technology, government of India)
- National Information Center
- National Innovation Competition (various locations)
- National Innovation Council (India)
- National Institute of Corrections (Federal Agency)
- National Instrumentation Center
- National Instruments Corporation (India)
- National Insurance Contributions (UK tax)
- National Intelligence Cells
- National Intelligence Community
- National Intelligence Council
- National Interpreting Certification (American Sign Language)
- National Inventors Council
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing & Care Industry (Annapolis, MD)
- National Irrigation Commission
- National ISDN Council
- National Isotope Centre (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American National Insurance Company reported a large increase in net income for the second quarter of 2010.
ABOUT DALLAS NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY Dallas National Insurance Company is a property and casualty (P&C) insurance company headquartered in Dallas, TX, Dallas National Insurance Company writes predominantly worker's compensation and general liability insurance.
[TABLE OMITTED] General Star National Insurance Company and General Star Management Company are subsidiaries of General Reinsurance Corporation, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
GALVESTON, Texas, March 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American National Insurance Company (Nasdaq: ANAT) of Galveston, Texas is pleased to announce the formation of a new subsidiary, American National Life Insurance Company of New York, with headquarters in Glenmont, New York.
General Star National Insurance Company is licensed in all states except Connecticut, where it is an eligible surplus lines insurer.
American National Insurance Company is headquartered in Galveston, Texas.
Coverage is written on a non-admitted basis through General Star Indemnity Company in all states except Connecticut, and through General Star National Insurance Company in Connecticut.