Patent Office AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) announced today that the United States Patent Office issued a reexamination certificate upholding the validity of one of National Instruments' patents, U.
What does NI stand for?
NI stands for National Instruments
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of NIOther Resources:
We have 20 other definitions for NI in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Young Republicans
- New Hampshire Youth Risk Behavior Survey (New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services)
- Brunswick Naval Base Airfield (airport code)
- Neue Havanna Zeitung (German)
- Nominal Hazard Zone (IEC Standard - Lasers)
- Named Insured (insurance)
- Nanotechnology Institute (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- National Identification (number; US DoD)
- National Income
- National Insurance
- National ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network)
- Natione Itala (Latin: Italic Nation, epigraphy)
- Nationella Insatsstyrkan (Swedish equivalent of SWAT police force)
- Natural Ingredients
- Natural Interference
- Naval Intelligence
- Navigation and Interaction (software engineering)
- Navistar International (trucks and tractors)
- Needs Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Design Engineers Now Have a Powerful Tool for Simplifying Design Programming AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) and QNX Software Systems have teamed up to extend the LabVIEW graphical dataflow environment to the QNX([R]) Neutrino([R]) real-time operating system (RTOS).
NI Data Management, Analysis and Report Generation Software Processes Airbus' Wind-Tunnel Data in Europe AUSTIN, Texas -- Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most comprehensive family of airliners, selected National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) DIAdem data analysis and report generation software as its Europe-wide standard tool for processing wind-tunnel test data, including the effects of specific thermal and aerodynamic parameters on airliners.
National Instruments (NASDAQ:NATI) and Agilent Technologies Inc.
AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) today announced the release of several products that now comply with the NI Hazardous Substances Reduction initiative, furthering the company's commitment to meeting high environmental standards.
AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) now offers more than 5,000 drivers through the NI Instrument Driver Network (www.
AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) extends its machine vision market leadership by today announcing its adoption of the new Automated Imaging Association (AIA) standard for Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) Vision.
James Truchard, president, CEO and cofounder of National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI), will speak at the Digital Regions Seminar preceding the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2006 conference today in Austin.