The VA CEC award bolsters a fast-growing Red River contract portfolio which already includes the NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP), the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, The National Institutes of Health Electronic Computer Store (ECS) III and multiple agency-specific blanket purchase agreements.
What does NIHECS stand for?
NIHECS stands for National Institutes of Health Electronic Computer Store
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Initiative for Human Development
- National Institute for Human Development (Atlanta, GA)
- National Institute of Heart Diseases
- Non-Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- National Institute for Holocaust Education (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC)
- National Institute of Higher Education (Ireland)
- National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- North Idaho Home Educators Association
- Northern Ireland Higher Education Council
- National Indigenous Higher Education Network (Australia)
- National Institute of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology
- Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences
- National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Non-Immunologic Hydrops Fetalis
- Northern Ireland Hotels Federation
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Foundation
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
- National Institutes of Health Grants Policy Statement (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe that this type of agreement is necessary for Applied Computer Technology to garner its share of large opportunities, such as the National Institutes of Health Electronic Computer Store II contract.
25, 1997--Government Consulting Group (GCG) of Columbia announced Thursday it has been selected to become a prime vendor for the National Institutes of Health Electronic Computer Store II contract.