A revamped National Institute on Cooperative Education (NICE), now focusing on youth only, will be conducted July 27-31 on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University at Blacksburg, Va.
What does NICE stand for?
NICE stands for National Institute on Cooperative Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICE
We have 123 other meanings of NICE in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Centre on Drug and Pharmaceuticals (India)
- Naval Intelligence Command Database
- National Institute for Complex Data Structures (Canada)
- North Inner City Drugs Task Force (UK)
- Narrative, Immersive, Collaborative Environment (teleimmersion education application)
- National Information & Credit Evaluation Inc.
- National Initiative on Care for Elderly (India)
- National Institute for Christian Education
- National Institute for Consumer Education
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (UK)
- Navy Interface for Command Email
- Neptune Intelligent Computer Equipment (Ra’anana, Israel)
- Network Information and Control Exchange
- Network Interface Customer Electronics
- Network Interface for Cultural Exchange
- Network of Information Technology Consultants in Europe
- Never-Ending International Workcamps Exchange
- New and Improved Clock and Ephemeris (GPS)
- New Immigrant Community Empowerment
- Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (Nigerian Society of Engineers)