A tool such as the checklist entitled Making Your Web Site Senior Friendly, jointly produced by NLM and the National Institute on Aging (NIA), is a "must-get" resource (National Library of Medicine & National Institute on Aging, 2002).
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for National Institute on Aging (US NIH; also seen as NIOA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- Nagasaki International Association (est. 1990; Japan)
- Nails Industry Association
- National Imaging Associates (radiology)
- National Indoor Arena (UK)
- National Infantry Association
- National Information Account
- National Information Accounts Clearinghouse
- National Information Association
- National Institute of Accountants
- National Institute of Aerospace
- National Insulation Association
- National Insulator Association
- National Insurance Act (various locations)
- National Intelligence Agency (South Africa and Thailand)
- National Intelligence Application (police incident code; New Zealand)
- National Investigation Agency (India)
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monjan, Neurobiology of Aging Branch, Neuroscience and Neuropsychology of Aging Program, National Institute on Aging, 7201 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 3C307, MSC 9205, Bethesda, MD 20892-9205 USA, 301-496-9350, fax: 301-496-1494, e-mail: am39m@nih.
director of the National Institute on Aging at the National Institutes of Health, delivered the keynote speech during the luncheon.
The data were generated under contracts with the National Institute on Aging (NIA) and the Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS).
The National Institute on Aging and the NIEHS will provide grant support for planning and protocol development of biomedical epidemiologic and intervention studies in research areas supported by the Geriatrics Program.
3 million, the National Institute on Aging (NIA) has selected SRI International to evaluate the preclinical safety and pharmacology of potential therapeutics for treatment of Alzheimers disease and other diseases associated with aging.
Evans with research support from the National Institute on Aging SBIR.