One of our greatest challenges is to find qualified teachers in vocational education which is why we always look at industrial experience and not academic qualifications," said Dr Naji Al Mahdi, Executive Director of the National Institute of Vocational Education (Nive).
What does NIVE stand for?
NIVE stands for National Institute of Vocational Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIVE
We have 1 other meaning of NIVE in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Institutt for Vannforskning (Norwegian Institute for Water Research)
- Northern Ireland Veterans Association
- Northern Ireland Volleyball Association (est. 1970; Newtownabbey, UK)
- New International Version Application Commentary (type of modern Biblical commentary)
- National Irish Visual Arts Library
- NetWare Interface for Visual Basic (programming)
- National Invitational Volleyball Championship
- Nederlands Instituut voor Conflictbemiddeling (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Conflict Mediation; est. 1995)
- North Iowa Vocational Center (Mason City, IA)
- Northern Ireland Volunteer Development Agency
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Efficiency (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Efficiency)
- Network of Integrated Vertical Medical Services (EU)
- Non-Increasing Variable Elimination Resolution
- Natural Cycle In-Vitro Fertilization
- National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
- National Institute of Veterans Health
- New International Version Inclusive Language Edition (of the Christian Bible)
- Nonlinear Interferometric Vibrational Imaging (spectroscopy)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Lifttechniek (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Elevator Technology)
- Neostriatum Intermedium Pars Ventrolateralis (brain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MoUs were signed during the Careers UAE 2008 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, between Feddah Lootah, Acting General Manager, Tanmia, and representatives of Emirates National Development Programme (ENDP), Ministry of Finance, du, Dubai Courts, Lloyds Bank, Barclays Bank, The National Resources Investment & Development Corporation (Mawared), National Institute of Vocational Education and TBC Skyline College.