We also reviewed the hospital database from the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER) for associations among Down syndrome, hospitalizations, and adverse outcomes.
What does NIRD stand for?
NIRD stands for National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (Mexico)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIRD
We have 4 other meanings of NIRD in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Intent to Issue Reexamination Certificate (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- National Insurance Repair Contractors Association (UK)
- National Intercollegiate Running Club Association (est. 2006)
- Non-Isotopic RNAse Cleavage Assay (rheumatology)
- Near Infrared Camera
- Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council (Fort Wayne, IN)
- N. Indian River County Library (Sebastian, FL)
- Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation
- Nationwide Integrated Radio Communication System (Pakistan)
- National Institute for Rural Development (India)
- New Iberia Recreation Department (New Iberia, LA)
- Non-Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease
- Non-Insulin-Requiring Diabetes
- Normalized In-Range Display
- National Integrated Rural Development Agency (India)
- Nepal Indigenous Peoples Development and Information Service Center
- Northern Ireland Rare Disease Partnership (UK)
- Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme (UK)
- Non-Integrated Radar
- National Institute for Resources and Environment