New Delhi, July 20 ( ANI ): Union Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal has inaugurated the 'Mukta Vidya Vani', a pioneering initiative of the National Institute of Open Schooling, (NIOS) which would be using streaming audio for educational purposes.
What does NIOS stand for?
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIOS
We have 2 other meanings of NIOS in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Institute of Music and Arts
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Not in Our Name (anti-war group)
- Not in Our Name Sonoma County
- National Institute of Oilseed Products
- Navy Interoperability Profile
- Netherlands Indian Ocean Programme (climatology)
- New in Open Package
- National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company
- National Iranian Oil, Refinery and Distribution Company
- Nederlands Instituut Opleiding Sportartsen (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Sports Physicians Training)
- NetWare Input/Output System
- Northern Illinois Operation Snowball (alcohol and drug use prevention program)
- Night In Old San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Northern Ireland Open Source Community
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (US CDC)
- National Institute of Safety and Health (US CDC)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health/International Organization for Standardization (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Atlanta, GA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health Technical Information Center (database)
- National Institute on Out-Of-School Time (Wellesley, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: Jeel Al Nahda Private School has achieved high results in the recent National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), New Delhi examinations.
The Supreme Education Council (SEC) has given approval to Shantiniketan Indian School to launch the open school system of the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), which is at par with other boards like CBSE and CISCE, a spokesperson said.