The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) announces five new members to the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research (NACNR), the institute's principal advisory board.
What does NINR stand for?
NINR stands for National Institute of Nursing Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NINR
We have 1 other meaning of NINR in our Acronym Attic
- Nilachal Ispat Nigam Ltd. (Orissa, India)
- National Incident Notification Network
- National Insurance Number (UK)
- Nederlands Instituut voor het Nabije Oosten
- Nine in Nine Out (babywearing organization)
- Nothing In Nothing Out
- Neighbors in Need of Services, Inc. (San Benito, TX)
- Norfolk Island National Park (Australia)
- Not in Public (Lawrenceville, NJ band)
- Nepal Indigenous Nationalities Preservation Association (Nepal)
- No Income No Ratio (credit)
- National Identification Number System
- National Indigenous News Service (Australia)
- National Institute for Newman Studies (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Institute of Neurosurgery (Hungary)
- National Institutes of Natural Sciences (Japan)
- Non-Nnvasive Neurovascular Stimulation (Physician Technology, LLC)
- Northern Information Network for Schools (Savelugu)
- Nationaal Instituut Nederlands Slavernijverleden En Erfenis (slavery exhibit; Netherlands)
- Nordic and International Network for Safety and Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second request was for support for $150 million for the National Institute of Nursing research (part of the National Institute of Health).
Examples of research funded by the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) recount the experiences of senior nurse scientists and explore topics such as shaping HIV/AIDS prevention policy for minority youth, home telehealth and remote monitoring, and improving outcomes for at-risk chronically ill older adults.
This paper was supported by the National Research Service Awards fellowship by the National Institute of Nursing Research (NR07499) given to the author.
Research is the best way to improve patient care," said Patricia Grady, director at the National Institute of Nursing Research at the National Institutes of Health.
The National Institute of Nursing Research awarded a $400,000 grant to the Family Life Development Center to investigate whether urban teens who become highly involved in community programs are less likely to become infected with HIV.
In addition to studies supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), neuroscience-related research takes place within the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), the National Institute on Aging (NIA), the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR), and the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (ONSSR) among many others.
Several other NIH institutes also conduct and sponsor studies on Alzheimer's disease, including the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, the National Institute of Mental Health, and the National Institute of Nursing Research.