Permission to conduct this research was obtained from the National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (NIMPE), Hanoi, and the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok.
What does NIMPE stand for?
NIMPE stands for National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NIMPE in our Acronym Attic
- New Idec Manufacturing Operation (San Diego, CA)
- Niagara Mohawk (A New York State Power Company)
- National Institute for Material Physics (Bucharest, Romania)
- NATO Interoperability Management Plan
- NetWare Internetwork Messaging Protocol (computing)
- Nogo (Neurite Outgrowth Inhibitor)-Interacting Mitochondrial Protein (neurology)
- Non Investigational Medicinal Product (various organizations)
- Nutrient and Irrigation Management Plan (Australia)
- Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency
- National Introduced Marine Pests Coordination Group (Australia)
- Nuclear Isotope Monopropellant Hydrazine Engine
- National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (Australia)
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research (book)
- Not in My Queue (slang for not my job)
- National Institute for Medical Research
- National Institute of Malaria Research (India)
- National Institute of Meteorological Research (est. 1978; South Korea)
- National Institute on Mental Retardation (Canada)
- Naval Industrial Management Review
- Nelson Institute for Marine Research (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pedro Gil [1,4] *  Center of Molecular and Structural Biomedicine Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Universidade do Algarve, Gambelas, Portugal  Unit for Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Department of Pharmacology, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University Goteborg, Sweden  Institutionen for Biovetenskaper och Ndringsldra Centrum for Bioteknik Karolinska Institutet Stockholm, Sweden  Malaria Research Laboratory Unit of Infectious Diseases Department of Medicine Karolinska University Hospital Karolinska Institute Stockholm, Sweden  National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology Hanoi, Vietnam * Address correspondence to this author at: Malaria Research Unit, Karolinska University Hospital, M9, Plan 2, 17176KS, Stockholm, Sweden.