WASHINGTON, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Department of Justice's National Institute of Justice (NIJ) has released new results from data collected from a multi-site evaluation of the Serious and Violent Offender Reentry Initiative (SVORI).
What does NIJ stand for?
NIJ stands for National Institute of Justice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIJ
We have 3 other meanings of NIJ in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Infrastructure Testbed
- National Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Nigerian Institute of Information Technology (education)
- Nust Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- National Institute of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Non-Intrusive Inspection Technology
- National Information Infrastructure Task Force
- National Injury Information Telephone Seminar
- National Infant Immunization Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Interoperability Information Exchange
- Network of Independent Journalists (est. 1993; Institute for Democracy in Eastern Europe)
- New Invisible Joy (band)
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (Nigeria)
- Nikon Imaging Japan (est. 1988)
- North Icelandic Jet (ocean current)
- National Independent Judicial Association
- Nintooa japonica
- Nijmeegse Aero Club (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Nijmeegse Studenten Alpen Club (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Northern Ireland Judicial Appointments Commission (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute of Justice pays for 50 percent of the cost while the other half is an eligible cost for schools under Title IV of the Safe and Drug Free Schools Program.
The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) presents Enhancing Police Integrity: Research for Practice, which describes a study that surveyed more than 3,000 officers from 30 law enforcement agencies to determine what factors or strategies increase or diminish officer integrity.
The SPYRUS PKI System was originally installed as part of a National Institute of Justice (NIJ) sponsored initiative conducted in cooperation with FDLE.
10, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Justice's National Institute of Justice (NIJ) today announced the release of Making Sense of DNA Backlogs, 2010 - Myths vs.
The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) presents Public Law 280 and Law Enforcement in Indian Country - Research Priorities.
The results were criticized by DARE officials and by the study's sponsor, the Justice Department's National Institute of Justice, which played down the negative aspects and issued a news release stressing the study's finding that DARE is popular among students, teachers and parents.
The NCFS is a program of the National Institute of Justice http://www.