Kamol Suwannakarn, * Salin Chutinimitkul, * Sunchai Payungporn, * Thaweesak Chieochansin, * Apiradee Theamboonlers, * Alongkorn Amonsin, * Sudarat Damrongwatanapokin, ([dagger]) Le Quynh Mai, ([double dagger]) Nguyen Hong Hanh, ([double dagger]) and Yong Poovorawan * * Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand; ([dagger]) National Institute of Animal Health, Bangkok; and ([double dagger]) National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Hanoi, Vietnam Address for correspondence: Yong Poovorawan, Center of Excellence in Viral Hepatitis Research, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand; email: yong.
What does NIHE stand for?
NIHE stands for National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIHE
- National Institute of Health C Libraries
- National Institute for Health Care Management
- National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation
- Northern Indiana Health Care System
- National Initiative for Human Development
- National Institute for Human Development (Atlanta, GA)
- National Institute of Heart Diseases
- Non-Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- National Institute for Holocaust Education (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC)
- National Institute of Higher Education (Ireland)
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- North Idaho Home Educators Association
- Northern Ireland Higher Education Council
- National Institutes of Health Electronic Computer Store
- National Indigenous Higher Education Network (Australia)
- National Institute of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology
- Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences
- National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Non-Immunologic Hydrops Fetalis
- Northern Ireland Hotels Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another study of fecal contamination of drinking water was conducted in the Cu Jut District in Dac Lac Province by Vuong Tuan Anh and colleagues from the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology of Hanoi.
Test results at the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Hanoi confirmed Wednesday that the man from northern Vinh Phuc Province, about 40 kilometers northwest of Hanoi, is infected with the virus, said Ha Minh Nguyet, vice director of the local Preventive Health Center.
Pink Sheets:NNVC), announced today that the Government of Vietnam's National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology ("NIHE"), Vietnam's leading institute for the surveillance, control and prevention of infectious diseases, extended an invitation to the Company to help in the battle against bird flu.