In addition, he is the recipient of the Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Fellowship from the National Academy of Sciences, a Congressional Fellow for the US House of Representatives Appropriations and Budget Committees, and has acted as a Principal Investigator for the National Institute of Health Policy project, as well as other investigations into Health Policy and Coverage management In his role as founding Dean of the College of Public Health at the University of Nebraska Medical Centre, Dr Noren was in charge of the design and implementation of the college organisation, recruitment of new faculty and staff, and the development of an expanded educational and research enterprise.
What does NIHP stand for?
NIHP stands for National Institute of Health Policy (est. 1998; Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIHP
We have 4 other meanings of NIHP in our Acronym Attic
- National Institutes of Health in Mexico
- New Iceland Heritage Museum (Canada)
- National Institute of Health and Nutrition (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Interfaith Hospitality Network
- North Idaho Health Network
- Normalized Index of Hemolysis for Oxygenators
- National Ice Hockey Officials Association
- National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Namibia Integrated Health Programme
- National Institute for Health Promotion (Hungary)
- Northern Illinois Health Plan
- Northern Integrative Health Practice (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Public Access
- Northern Indiana Historical Power Association
- Northern Ireland Household Panel Survey (UK)
- National Institute for Health Research (UK)
- Northern Illinois Hobby Retailers (Chicago, IL)
- Northern Ireland Hospital Radio (UK)
- Norwegian Institute of Human Rights
- Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota and chairs the National Institute of Health Policy.
Thomas has a pre-med program on the undergraduate level and three other health care programs in its Opus College of Business - the Health Care MBA; the Center for Health and Medical Affairs, which offers continuing education programs for medical professionals; and the National Institute of Health Policy, which offers a neutral forum for stakeholder collaboration on health care policy issues.
Paul, Minnesota, where he will help to establish its new National Institute of Health Policy.