Holla holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Engineering, India, and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Oregon State University.
What does NIE stand for?
NIE stands for National Institute of Engineering (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIE
We have 55 other meanings of NIE in our Acronym Attic
- National Identity Theft Awareness Project
- NATO Initial Data Transfer System
- Non-Injecting Drug Users
- No I Don't Want to Chat
- Network Intrusion Detection eXpert system
- Northern Ireland Deaf Youth Association (UK)
- National Institute for the Environment
- National Institute of Education (Singapore)
- National Institute of Education (various countries)
- National Institute of Electronics (Pakistan)
- National Intelligence Estimate (US government)
- National-Scale Information Enterprises
- Natural and Induced Environment
- Network Integration Engineer
- Network Integration Evaluation (US Army)
- New Idea Engineering (California)
- New Institutional Economics
- Newly Industrializing/Industrialized Economy
- Newspaper In Education
- Newspapers in Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dhar earned an undergraduate degree in engineering from the National Institute of Engineering, Mysore University in India in 1993 and earned a master of science degree in engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology in 1995.