It hit out at the National Institute of Economics and Social Research which insisted there was a "strong case" for the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee to surprise the market with a pre-emptive interest rate rise when it meets next week in order to counter rising inflation expectations.
What does NIEc stand for?
NIEc stands for National Institute of Economics (Moscow, Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIEc
We have 16 other meanings of NIEc in our Acronym Attic
- Número de Identificación de Extranjero (Spain)
- National Income and Expenditure Accounts (Canada)
- National Indian Education Association (USA)
- National Indie Excellence Award (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Nazarene International Education Association
- Network of International Education Associations (Tuscon, AZ)
- New India Evangelistic Association
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency (UK)
- Northwest International Education Association
- Nicollet Island/East Bank Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- NAVFAC Industrial Engineering Center
- Nebraska Iowa Electrical Council
- Nextgen Integration and Evaluation Capability (US FAA)
- Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Northern India Engineering College (Lucknow, India)
- Northern Ireland Economic Council (now Economic Research Institute of Northern Ireland; est. 1977; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Northern Ireland Events Company (UK)
- National Institute on Early Childhood Development and Education (US Department of Education)
- National Institute of Early Childhood Education (Australia)
- National Institute for Excellence in the Creative Industries (UK)