Her success did not go unnoticed by her tutors and as a result she was nominated for the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education Adult Learner of the Year Award.
What does NIACE stand for?
NIACE stands for National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIACE
We have 5 other meanings of NIACE in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Insurance Association of Canada (Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Ireland Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux
- National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- National Indian Arts and Crafts Corporation
- North Iowa Area Community College (Mason City, IA, USA)
- Northern Illinois Anime Club Cooperative (now Northern Illinois Anime Culture Club)
- Northern Illinois Anime Culture Club
- Northern Ireland African Cultural Centre (UK)
- Northern Ireland Association of Chefs and Cooks
- National Institute for Adult and Community Education (UK)
- National Institute for Applied Computational Intelligence
- New India Assurance Co Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- North Iowa Area Council of Governments
- Nuclear Incident and Accident Control Plan
- Northern Ireland Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders
- National Individual Asbestos Certification Scheme (UK)
- Northern Institute of Applied Climate Science (USDA)
- Novel Intelligent Automation and Control Systems
- Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (Navy Combat Skills Training for individuals deploying with Army and Marine Corps)
- NIght ACTion (US government immediate action security classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To mark the 20th Adult Learners' Week next year (May 14 to 20, 2011), the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE), co-ordinator of the UK's largest festival of learning, is looking for past winners to get in touch, share their stories and inspire more adults to take up learning and transform their lives.
But the 54-year-old refused to let her illness beat her and last week the mum of one was awarded a Welsh learner of the year prize by NIACE, the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.
Full-time workers are less willing to go to college as fees for socalled "leisure courses" rise, suggested the study by the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.
The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education has launched a campaign to offer people the chance to learn new skills.
Gerry [COR] Birch, from Hetton in Sunderland, has been given a National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE) award for completing, among other things, courses in confidence building, assertiveness training, arts and crafts, psychology, computing and an induction programme.
Lynn was presented with an Individual Adult Learner's Award by the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.
The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE) receives more than 1,000 nominations for the event which celebrates the achievement of learners, young and old, across the country.