The National Institute for Smart Government (NSIG) was selected and tasked with the responsibility for generating a comprehensive e-Governance solution for the immigration, visa issuance and foreigners' registration and tracking functions, and to prepare a Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the same.
What does NISG stand for?
NISG stands for National Institute for Smart Government (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NISG
We have 2 other meanings of NISG in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (India)
- Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (Ibadan,Oyo State, Nigeria)
- National Institute of Sericultural and Entomological Science (Japan)
- National Institute for Soils and Fertilizer (Vietnam)
- Nationales Insitut für Sozialfürsorge (German: abbreviation for Italian INPS (Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale)
- Naval Intelligence and Security Force (Philippines)
- Network Integration Simulation Facility
- Nishimura International Scholarship Foundation (Japan)
- Northern Ireland Sports Forum (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Nursing Incentive Scholarship Fund (Kentucky)
- Naval Installation Survey Group
- Navy IPv6 Steering Group
- Networking and Internet Software Group (Pune University; India)
- Northern Iowa Student Government
- Northern Ireland Safety Group (est. 1952; UK)
- National Integration Study Grant Program (Philippines)
- NATO Inter-Staff Group on Reinforcement and Transportation
- Network in Solidarity with the People of Guatemala
- National Industries for the Severely Handicapped
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (Trivandrum, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute for Smart Government ( NSIG) will generate a comprehensive e- governance solution for the immigration, visa issuance and foreigners' registration and tracking functions.
The National Institute for Smart Government prepared the draft report of the project.