Editor's note: As part of a University of Arizona/Japan collaboration to study greenhouse cooling in a semi-arid climate, Sadanori Sase--Japan's National Institute for Rural Engineering (NIRE)--extended an invitation to Nadia Sabeh to perform experiments using their wind tunnel facility The main objective, or "tunnel vision," of her Ph.
What does NIRE stand for?
NIRE stands for National Institute for Rural Engineering (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIRE
We have 1 other meaning of NIRE in our Acronym Attic
- New Iberia Recreation Department (New Iberia, LA)
- Non-Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease
- Non-Insulin-Requiring Diabetes
- Normalized In-Range Display
- National Integrated Rural Development Agency (India)
- Nepal Indigenous Peoples Development and Information Service Center
- Northern Ireland Rare Disease Partnership (UK)
- Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme (UK)
- Non-Integrated Radar
- National Institute for Resources and Environment
- Nursing Information Research Exchange (Ireland)
- Northern Illinois Real Estate Appraisers (Joliet, IL)
- National Institute of Real Estate Brokers
- National Information Resource on Ethics & Human Genetics
- North Isles Renewable Energy Partnership (UK)
- Nuclear Industry Radioactive Waste Executive (UK; now Nirex Limited)
- Near Infrared Fluorophores
- Norges Interne Revisorers Forening (Norwegian: Norway Internal Auditors League)
- Neurosciences Internet Resource Guide
- New Investigator Research Grant (Alzheimer‘s disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 20, 2005 - (JCNN) - The National Institute for Rural Engineering (NIRE) has begun operating its biomass plants located in Yamada Town, Chiba.
Ting, Ohio State University; Merle Jensen, University of Arizona; Sadanori Sase, National Institute for Rural Engineering, Japan; Wei Fang, National Taiwan University, Taiwan; and David Mears, Rutgers University.