The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health tracked more than 100 dealers at Bally’s, Paris Las Vegas and Caesars Palace during on-site visits in 2005 and 2006.
What does NISOH stand for?
NISOH stands for National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (US CDC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Newly Independent States Nonproliferation Program
- National Information Standards Organization
- National Irish Safety Organisation
- Naval Investigative Service Office
- Netherlands Industrial Space Organization
- New International Student Orientation (Western Illinois University; Moline, IL)
- Northwest Iowa Symphony Orchestra (Sioux Center, IA)
- National Intercollegiate Soccer Officials Association
- National Iranian South Oil Company
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development
- Naval Investigative Service Office, Japan
- Naval Interim Support Outfitting List
- Northeast Iowa School of Music
- Northern Ireland Sex Offender Strategic Management Committee (Belfast, Ireland, UK)
- National Individual Security Program
- National Industrial Security Program
- National Industrial Symbiosis Programme (UK)
- Navy Integrated Space Program
- Network Information Service Plus (extension of NIS)
- Neutron Instrument Simulation Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the Roadway Work Zone Safety and Health Partners, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)signed an alliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to establish a collaborative relationship to protect workers in highway work zones.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has a partnership relationship with the asphalt paving and roofing industries and their associated unions.
The problem came to the attention of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health after nine workers at the Gilster-Mary Lee Corp.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) offers a new guide to help small businesses locate services and resources for preventing job-related injuries and illnesses.
Abstract The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) received a request from the United States Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) to determine if there is a relationship between acoustic neuroma and fish hatchery work.
A report by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health found that 64,000 children, ages fourteen through seventeen, were treated in hospitals for work-related injuries in 1992.
Richard Gorman, assistant chief of hazard evaluation and technical assistance at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), suggests asking these questions: Are your symptoms recurrent, do you feel better when you leave the office?