A multidisciplinary team at the University of Alberta and the National Institute for Nanotechnology is developing new materials that could one day allow for safe organ transplants between patients of different ABO blood types.
What does NINT stand for?
NINT stands for National Institute for Nanotechnology (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NINT
We have 3 other meanings of NINT in our Acronym Attic
- National Indigenous News Service (Australia)
- National Institute for Newman Studies (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Institute of Neurosurgery (Hungary)
- National Institutes of Natural Sciences (Japan)
- Non-Nnvasive Neurovascular Stimulation (Physician Technology, LLC)
- Northern Information Network for Schools (Savelugu)
- Nationaal Instituut Nederlands Slavernijverleden En Erfenis (slavery exhibit; Netherlands)
- Nordic and International Network for Safety and Security
- Nosocomial Infection National Surveillance Service (est. 1996; UK)
- Nose Instantaneous (US Navy)
- Northwest Institute of Nuclear Technology (Xi'an, Shaanxi, China)
- Neurological Institute of New York
- Nursing Informatics New Zealand
- National Institute of Oceanography
- National Intelligence Officer
- Native Input Output
- Naval Inspector of Ordnance
- Navigational Information Office (US Navy)
- Network for Intercultural Onomastics (name etymology and naming practices)
- Network Information Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by an interdisciplinary team at the University of Alberta and Canada's National Institute for Nanotechnology, this new process was developed to address some of the problems associated with the introduction of stainless steel into the human body.
Now David Rider and co-workers at the University of Alberta and the NRC National Institute for Nanotechnology (Alberta) in Canada have extended the range of interracial modifiers to allorganic polymers.
Researchers at Canada's National Institute for Nanotechnology and the University of Alberta have created a quantum dot composed of a single atom of silicon measuring less than one nanometer in diameter.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Alberta's National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT), Canada's high-profile entry into the dedicated nanotechnology research building arena, will be unveiled at Tradeline's Science Buildings Canada 2005 conference on May 30-31, 2005, in Ottawa, Ontario.
We are in the process of building links with the University of Alberta National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT).
The National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT) Innovation Centre, a part of the NINT of the National Research Council, has officially opened in Edmonton, AB.
the University of Alberta, Economic Development Edmonton and NINT, the National Institute for Nanotechnology (National Research Council of Canada).