She serves on the boards of Prime Therapeutics, MEDecision, BCS Financial, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, America's Health Insurance Plans, National Institute for Health Care Management, Salvation Army Advisory Board, and the Health Care Leadership Council.
What does NIHCM stand for?
NIHCM stands for National Institute for Health Care Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (Vietnam)
- National Integrative Health Congress (Burke, VA)
- Northern Ireland Hamster Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Hospice Care (UK)
- Northwest Iowa Health Center (Sheldon, IA)
- Nottingham Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Healthcare Chaplains' Association (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Acupuncture Consensus Development Panel
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (UK; now National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; NICE)
- National Institute of Health C Libraries
- National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation
- Northern Indiana Health Care System
- National Initiative for Human Development
- National Institute for Human Development (Atlanta, GA)
- National Institute of Heart Diseases
- Non-Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- National Institute for Holocaust Education (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC)
- National Institute of Higher Education (Ireland)
- National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Las Vegas Sun's series on hospital care continued its run of accolades Monday, honored as a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for local reporting while also receiving the top journalism award from the National Institute for Health Care Management.
WASHINGTON -- Young adults are more likely than are adolescents to be uninsured, attorney Abigail English said during a meeting sponsored by the National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation.
David Ollier Weber is a frequent contributor to this journal and 2002 winner of the eighth annual award for trade journalism presented by the National Institute for Health Care Management Research and Education.
asp * National Institute for Health Care Management, www.
The National Institute for Health Care Management, a Washington-based nonprofit research group, says increased sales of the 50 drugs with the largest advertising budgets accounted for 47.
According to the National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation, a nonprofit health organization in Washington, D.
According to study by the nonprofit National Institute for Health Care Management, a rapidly increasing percentage of new drugs approved by the FDA have the same active ingredients as other drugs on the market.