Graeffe, executive director of the National Institute for Environmental Renewal (NIER), today announced the development of an automated system to measure water quality in the Lackawanna River and provide data on the effects of pollution in the river on the health of the Chesapeake Bay.
What does NIER stand for?
NIER stands for National Institute for Environmental Renewal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIER
We have 6 other meanings of NIER in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute for Educational Planning (Newport, CA)
- Native Instruments Elektrik Piano
- Natural and Induced Environments Panel
- Network of Indian Environment Professionals (India)
- Nuclear Industry Evaluation Program
- National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (INDIA)
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment)
- Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions (Duke University)
- Nakamae International Economic Research
- National Industrial Equipment Reserve
- National Institute of Economic Research
- National Institute of Environmental Research (South Korea)
- Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation
- Northern Ireland Economic Research Centre
- Nansen International Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (Russia)
- Nanjing Institute of Environmental Sciences (China)
- National Imagery Exploitation System (National Imagery and Mapping Agency)
- National Industry Extension Service (Australia)
- National Institute for Environmental Studies
- Nauru Island Effect Study (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Motors, Integrated Environmental Technologies, LLC, National Institute for Environmental Renewal, Navajo Nation, New Orleans International Airport, Northern States Power, Northrop Grumman, Nuclear Energy Institute, Tulane University, U.
75M with the National Institute for Environmental Renewal (NIER) in Mayfield, Penn.