The team from the University of Cambridge will include Professor Martin Dove from the Department of Earth Sciences and the National Institute for Environmental eScience (NIEeS), Professor Peter Murray-Rust from the Department of Chemistry's Unilever Centre, and Professor Andy Parker from the Department of Physics' Cambridge eScience Centre.
What does NIEeS stand for?
NIEeS stands for National Institute for Environmental Escience (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute on Early Childhood Development and Education (US Department of Education)
- National Institute of Early Childhood Education (Australia)
- National Institute for Excellence in the Creative Industries (UK)
- National Institute for Educational Development (est. 1990; Namibia)
- National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (Japan)
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress (legal)
- Nutritional and Inflammatory Evaluation in Dialysis Patients Study
- National Institute for Engineering Ethics
- National Institute of Ecology and Environment (India)
- National Institute for Early Education Research
- Nebraska Internet Enhancement Fund
- Network Integration Engineering Facility
- Neyagawa City International Exchange & Friendship Association (Japan)
- North Island Employment Foundations Society (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Embroidery Guild (UK)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIH, DHHS)
- Northern Ireland Environment and Heritage Service (UK)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/National Toxicology Program (US NIH)
- National Indoor Environmental Institute
- National Institute of Economy and Information (Moldova)