To assist reporters localize sources and statistics about chronic care in America, the Foundation has established a Web site in association with the National Institute for Computer Assisted Reporting which can be accessed through http://www.
What does NICAR stand for?
NICAR stands for National Institute for Computer Assisted Reporting (Investigative Reporters and Editors Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Near Instantaneous Companded Audio Multiplexed
- Nearly Instantaneous Compandable Audio Matrix (digital radio)
- Netherlands Institute for the Classification of Audiovisual Media (movie rating organization)
- New Inorganic Compounds and Advanced Materials (Czech Republic)
- Northern Ireland Centre for Advanced Materials (Northern Ireland, UK)
- National Information Communication Awareness Network (Australia)
- Nicaragua Network
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- National Investigation Committee On Aerial Phenomena
- Naval Infrastructure and Capabilities
- Nickel Carbonyl Release Experiment
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility
- National Indoor Climbing Achievement Scheme (UK)
- Noorul Islam College of Arts and Science (India)
- Northern Ireland Community Addiction Service
- Northern Illinois Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Northern Illinois Center for Adaptive Technology
- Telefonía de Nicaragua (Spanish)
- Northern Ireland Credit Accumulation and Transfer System
- National Industrial Conference Board (est. 1916)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRE and the National Institute for Computer Assisted Reporting (NICAR), both of which have partnered with the University of Missouri School of Journalism, requested bids from more than 20 schools late last year with the idea of relocation in mind.