The FBI's National Infrastructure Protection Centre in the US said it had been aware of the attack and was addressing it.
What does NIPC stand for?
NIPC stands for National Infrastructure Protection Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIPC
We have 31 other meanings of NIPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Integrated Protected Area System (Philippines)
- Northern Illinois Police Alarm System
- National Inhalants & Poisons Awareness Week
- National Intelligence Producers Board
- Northern Ireland Policing Board (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Northern Ireland Poultry Breeders and Hatcheries Association
- Nipped-B-Like (Delangin homolog)
- National Incomes and Pricing Commission (Zimbabwe)
- National Indian Policy Center (Washington, DC)
- National Infrastructure Protection Center
- National Inhalant Prevention Coalition
- National Iranian Petrochemical Company
- Nevyriausybiniu Organizaciju Informacijos ir Paramos Centras
- Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
- North Dakota Institute for Pharmaceutical Care
- Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission
- National Independent Parts Cleaners Association
- Nagoya International Personal Computer Club (Nagoya, Japan)
- Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change
- National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The event I fear most is a physical attack in conjunction with a successful cyber-attack on the responders' 911 (emergency calls) system or on the power grid,'' said Ronald Dick, director of the FBI's National Infrastructure Protection Centre.
The Melissa virus has infected the National Infrastructure Protection Centre in Washington.