What does NILTA stand for?
NILTA stands for National Information and Learning Technologies Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NILTA
- Normalized Image Log Slope (lithography)
- Northern Illinois Library System
- Northern Ireland Legal Services Commission (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- NHS (National Health Service) Institute for Learning, Skills and Innovation (now the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement; UK)
- Northern Illinois Street Rod Association (est. 1970)
- National Institute of Leather Technology (est. 1998; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Near-Infrared Light Therapy (treatment)
- Northern Ireland Life and Times (survey)
- Nursing Intervention Lexicon and Taxonomy (Susan J. Grobe paper)
- National Information and Learning Technologies Association
- National Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey (University of Essex)
- NATO Interface Line Termination Unit
- Norsk Institutt for Luftforskning (Norwegian: Norwegian Institute for Air Research)
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research
- Novus Istanbul Language Works (Istanbul, Turkey)
- National Iranian Lead & Zinc Co.
- Nashville Independent Music (Nashville, TN)
- National Impact Model
- National Implementation Measure (EU)