This news conference is sponsored by NFID in partnership with the National Influenza Vaccine Summit and is supported, in part, by the U.
What does NIVS stand for?
NIVS stands for National Influenza Vaccine Summit (est. 2000; annual conference; American Medical Association; US CDC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIVS
We have 3 other meanings of NIVS in our Acronym Attic
- Netwerk en Informatie voor Vrouwelijke Ondernemers (Dutch)
- Netgear Intelligent Voice Provisioning Architecture
- National Injury and Violence Prevention Resource Center
- National Institute of Veterinary Research (Vietnam)
- National Institute of Vocational Rehabilitation (est. 1991; Japan)
- Nederlands Instituut voor Vliegtuigontwikkeling en Ruimtevaart (Dutch: Netherlands Agency for Aerospace Programmes)
- Network Interactive Voice Response
- Neuron Interactive Virtual Reality
- Nederlands Instituut Van Registeraccountants
- Nederlands Instituut Van Register Experts (Dutch: Dutch Institute Registry of Experts)
- Nazarenes in Voluntary Service
- Non-Invasive Vaccination Onto the Skin
- Noninvasive Ventilatory Support
- Norfolk Independent Visitors Scheme (Norfolk Children's Services; UK)
- Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust (UK)
- National Institute of Vegetable and Tea Science (Mie, Japan)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Urgentiegeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Emergency Medicine)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Vredesvraagstukken (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Peace Issues)
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Institute of Webographers (real estate professionals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two organizations began formulating strategies for encouraging a longer vaccination season at the National Influenza Vaccine Summit in January.
Walgreens, which administered more than 7 million seasonal flu and H1N1 vaccinations last season, received an Immunization Excellence award from the National Influenza Vaccine Summit.
E[acute accent]About the National Influenza Vaccine Summit E[acute accent]Now in its sixth year, the National Influenza Vaccine Summit includes representatives from influenza vaccine research, production, distribution and administration focusing on issues that are important to achieve the Healthy People 2010 goals.
This news conference is sponsored by NFID in partnership with the National Influenza Vaccine Summit and is supported, in part, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, MedStar Health Visiting Nurses Association, and through unrestricted educational grants from Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, MedImmune, Merck & Co.
CHICAGO -- The National Influenza Vaccine Summit today reiterated the importance of having people at high risk for serious flu complications receive an influenza vaccination, as the influenza season continues into February and March.
Healthcare Providers improve access, knowledge and administration rates for influenza vaccination WASHINGTON, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Recognizing the value and extraordinary contributions of individuals and organizations towards improved adult, adolescent and/or childhood influenza vaccination rates within their communities during the 2010-2011 influenza season, the National Influenza Vaccine Summit is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2011 NIVS Immunization Excellence Awards.
The National Influenza Vaccine Summit, 22-23 May 2002, Atlanta Georgia.