is taking part in National Influenza Vaccination Week (December 2-9) as designated by the U.
What does NIVW stand for?
NIVW stands for National Influenza Vaccination Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nederlands Instituut Van Register Experts (Dutch: Dutch Institute Registry of Experts)
- National Influenza Vaccine Summit (est. 2000; annual conference; American Medical Association; US CDC)
- Nazarenes in Voluntary Service
- Non-Invasive Vaccination Onto the Skin
- Noninvasive Ventilatory Support
- Norfolk Independent Visitors Scheme (Norfolk Children's Services; UK)
- Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust (UK)
- National Institute of Vegetable and Tea Science (Mie, Japan)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Urgentiegeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Emergency Medicine)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Vredesvraagstukken (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Peace Issues)
- National Institute of Webographers (real estate professionals)
- National Interest Waiver
- Naval Inshore Warfare
- Network Installation Wizard (Microsoft)
- Nieuw Israelietisch Weekblad (Dutch: New Israelite Weekly; Netherlands)
- Night In Weather
- Northern Ireland Water (UK)
- Namibian Information Workers' Association
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Ltd (New Zealand)
- National Internet Wrestling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created by the CDC in 2005, National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) is a national observance that was established to highlight the importance of continuing influenza vaccination, as well as fostering greater use of flu vaccine after the holiday season into January and beyond.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) National Influenza Vaccination Week serves as an annual national observance to highlight the importance of influenza vaccination through the holiday season into January and beyond.
3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Secretary of Aging Brian Duke today marked National Influenza Vaccination Week by urging older Pennsylvanians to get a flu shot.
New report shows adults 65 and over are not getting vaccinated, especially African Americans & Hispanics CHICAGO -- In an effort to eliminate disparities in influenza vaccination rates among older Americans, the American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest is offering 35,000 FREE Walgreens flu shot vouchers in conjunction with National Influenza Vaccination Week, December 5-11.
is taking part in National Influenza Vaccination Week (December 4-11) as designated by the U.
National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW), established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to highlight the importance of influenza vaccination throughout the holiday season and beyond, runs through December 11.
The American Lung Association is continuing to fight this potentially deadly disease and stress the importance of influenza immunization for family members of all generations in support of National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW).