National Industries Group Holding of Kuwait said in August it would pay $475 million of Islamic bonds on maturity after proposing a four-year extension in July, while Kuwait Projects last year repaid ahead of time.
What does NIND stand for?
NIND stands for National Industries Group Holding (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIND
We have 3 other meanings of NIND in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
- Note of Issue / No Appearance (courts)
- Norsk institutt for naturforskning/Norsk institutt for kulturminneforskning (Foundation for Natural Research and Cultural Heritage Research)
- Neither Inactivation nor Afterpotential C
- National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference (Sacramento, CA)
- Notice of an Incomplete application (various organizations)
- National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Diseases and Stroke (US NIH)
- National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke (US NIH)
- National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Diseases and Stroke/Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association
- National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage
- Non-Inflammatory Neurological Disease
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness
- Nintendo Database (website)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (US National Institutes of Health)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and Association Internationale pour la Recherché et l'Enseignement en Neurosciences
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Study
- National Institute for Nano-Engineering (Sandia National Laboratories)
- National Institute of Nutritional Education
- Newspapers in Nursing Education
- Northern Ireland Network for Education (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suspended companies are: National Industries Group Holding, Al Mazaya Holding and International Financial Advisors - IFA.
In Kuwait, National Industries Group Holding rallied 5.
Kuwait's National Industries Group Holding owns a controlling stake.
Nine more firms including Kuwait's biggest industrial conglomerate, National Industries Group Holding, joined a group of companies lobbying to get the rules cancelled, according to a statement published in the local Press.
The suspended companies are: International Financial Advisors, Almadina for Finance and Investment Company, United Kaipara Dairies, National Industries Group Holding, National Real Estate and Al Mazaya Holding.
Byline: Dubai Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the long-term issuer rating of National Industries Group Holding (NIG) and the rating on the $475 million sukuk issued by NIG Sukuk Limited to Baa3 from Baa2.
Both Noor and Ikarus are owned by National Industries Group Holding.