During 1992-1998, Bennett served as a member of the board of directors of the National Safety Council, and he is a past president of the Safety Equipment Distributors Association and the National Industrial Glove Distributors Association.
What does NIGDA stand for?
NIGDA stands for National Industrial Glove Distributors Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern Ireland Government Affairs Group
- Neutron Induced Gamma Spectroscopy (explosive detector)
- Northern Ireland Group for Art as Therapy (UK)
- National Income Generators Corporation (India)
- National Indian Gaming Commission
- National Iranian Gas Company
- Northern Ireland Goat Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Growth Challenge (UK)
- National Imperial Glass Collectors Society
- Network Institute for Global Democratization
- National Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Iran)
- National Institute for Global Environmental Change
- National Iranian Gas Export Company (Tehran, Iran)
- Société Nigérienne d'Electricité (French)
- National Institute Global Econometric Model
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (est.2007; Australia)
- Neutron-Induced Gamma-Ray Emission Tomography
- Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished (Tupac Shakur)
- Night Combat Air Patrol
- National Institute for Government Innovation